[Hudlug] Receiving mailings

Derek Allen dmallen at uku.co.uk
Thu Apr 5 21:35:52 BST 2007

Hi all,

At the meeting on Monday I said that I had not had any mailings from Hudlug.
Not so. When I got back I checked and it was me who hadn't read down the
email to the topics at the bottom. Seeing the bit about
subscribing/unsubscribing I had thought that it was just another
confirmation of my joining the mailing list.

I've got my broadband up and running but as you suspected a USB modem will
not work with Linux so I need to buy a wireless router as you suggested at
the meeting. I was going to ask for advice about which one but I have just
read the threads from Michaels question on the same topic and my questions
are answered. So It's off to Bowlers at Old Trafford on Sat and see what I
can pick up.

Thanks for your help.

Derek