[Hudlug] wired broadband to wireless broadband

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 15 18:47:48 BST 2007

If I buy the suggested wireless router or the model that my sister just
bought which is a Belkin, if they have both Windows and Linux settup,
can I use both operating systems even if one has been chosen for the settup?
I ask this because my sister has offered to configure the router but
what worries me is if she sets it up via Windows it won't work under Linux.
She is likely to find Windows configuring of the router less technical
than Linux. She could possibly configure it via my laptop but with the
connection problems I have had with my BT Voyager I don't know if I
trust it to configure my router using Ubuntu.