[Hudlug] a problem with gnucash

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 13 17:20:33 GMT 2007

I wrote to the Ubuntu Users list about a problem with Gnucash as the
version I got using apt wouldn't accept more than one account when I was
trying to enter my details. I thought at first it might be a problem
with me being Blind but I was informed that there could possibily be a
problem with the version of Gnucash that Edgy gets by default so if I am
thinking of Using Gnucash I may need someone to look at the version
number of Gnucash I have and maybe need to either install it from source
for the version 0.2.5 I think it is or find a repo with the stable
version which hasn't got this bug when entering accounts.