[Hudlug] ubuntu on my desktop

Michael Weaver weavermicha at googlemail.com
Sat May 5 09:15:03 BST 2007

Would it be worth me bringing my external USB hard drive and leaving
it with someone to put Feisty on it assuming someone has their
computer's bios configured for supporting external drives so all I
need to get Ben to do would be to reconfigure the Bios on my desktop
and attach the drive?
I think the shop I bought it from the chap said it is a 256 gig drive
but everything is still in the box since I bought it just in case I
have problems configuring it for use with Linux.
It is to make things easier to duel boot until I can safely migrate to
Linux when I can get a web browser working successfully ie use the
latest Firefox with Orca which at the moment Orca needs to be kept
up-to date using Subversion until accessibility has been sorted out.