[Hudlug] Java Plugins for Firefox 2

Andrew Beresford beezly at beezly.org.uk
Thu May 10 14:46:31 BST 2007

Hi Derek,

This page from the Ubuntu Community Documentation should be helpful;

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Java

The short version is that you need to make sure you have the
"multiverse" repository turned on (System->Administration->Software
Sources) and then install the sun-java6-plugin package.

Hope that helps,

Beezly