[Hudlug] Fwd: WYLUG informal social (Monday 24th September)

Paul Brook paul at codesourcery.com
Mon Sep 24 15:36:49 BST 2007

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder about the first of our informal WYLUG social
events.

It's going to take place today (Monday 24th September) at the
Victoria pub in Leeds, from 8pm ish.

For those that don't know the location, it's the pub we usually adjourn
to after WYLUG talks - just behind the town hall - http://qurl.com/rn997
(google maps).

We hope these meet-ups will become a regular occurrence a fortnight
after the WYLUG talk - sometimes themed around a particularly topic but
other times, like tomorrow, just about us getting together and having a
natter over a few drinks.

Hope to see you there :)

-Louisa

--