[Hudlug] Possible Revival of HudLUG Meetings

D.Bolton U0970268 U0970268 at unimail.hud.ac.uk
Fri Apr 19 21:51:15 UTC 2013

Hi Christopher,

Thanks - Yes - I have the Uni on my list of possibles.  I guess HudLUG meetings could be classed under "community engagement", or "outreach", or whatever the current buzzphrase is.

BTW, my unimail address is a hangover from a spell of postgrad study from a couple of years ago - so I'm not currently studying there (It seems the account never expires. At least it means I haven't had to re-register all my JISCMAIL subscriptions to another address ;-)

I'll make enquiries (even though it would be a dry venue)

David

Christopher Newman wrote:

> Have you considered the University of Huddersfield as a venue?  Enquire at the library to see if they will give you a room etc.   You might even get some new members.  No alcohol though.  :-(

[”THE]