[IOM] Greetings

Daniel Ankers dan_a at manx.net
Mon Dec 2 13:38:00 2002

Hi Alan,

What problems are you having?  The setup here is very similar to BT's,
so any documentation which covers their network should cover the
Island's too (http://linux-usb.sourceforge.net/SpeedTouch/howto.html,
for example.)

I don't have Mandrake, so can't advise on distribution specific things,
but I know most of the information you will need to know about the
network ;-)

Dan