[IOML] Linux shell accounts

Dylan Smith dyls at dylansmith.co.im
Fri Jan 24 20:02:01 2003

All,

In the continuing spirit of random-acts-of-kindness, if any IOM LUG member
wants a shell account on one of my servers, drop me an email. You can use
it to host a website, get your email from anywhere with nothing more than
an ssh client (or telnet if you're an insecure sort of person <g>) or run
server processes, or access the newsgroups from anywhere with a decent
terminal-based newsreader etc. The system has more internet connectivity
than the network card can handle, so speed isn't an issue :-)

cheers.
--
Dylan Smith, Castletown, Isle of Man      | Code fast, crash young and
Flying: http://www.dylansmith.net         | leave a beautiful core.