[IOML] IoM LUG Get Together

Chris Bryden c.bryden at virgin.net
Fri Mar 28 12:37:01 2003

At 00:35 17/03/2003, John Mylchreest wrote:

>*** PGP Signature Status: unknown
>*** Signer: Unknown, Key ID = 0x6C19760A
>*** Signed: 17/03/2003 00:35:46
>*** Verified: 17/03/2003 15:38:20
>*** BEGIN PGP VERIFIED MESSAGE ***
>
>Hi there all.
>
>After getting in everyones requests and what have you, the IoM
>get-together will be.
>*drum roll*
>
>Friday the 28th of March at the Cat with no Tail.
>
>If you would like to change venue please tell me now, so I can
>arrange it.
>Ill have a little piece of paper saying IOM LUG on it for those who
>don't know me! :-)
>Hopefully everyone can attend.
>
>It'll be a formal get together, getting to know each other and what
>have you and hopefully we can discuss getting a venue and a time/date
>to setup a Linux Installation/Show day, where we can maybe
>invite/convince some local companies to switch to Linux as their
>server, maybe try get in some companies to speak who have already
>switched? And maybe discuss the feasibility of WiFi.

See you there tonight if you're still on. I almost have the Cat covered by
WiFi, as I live just down the road, but I need a bigger antenna on the roof
of the house, and I hate heights...

What time are you heading up?

Chris

--
Stay up late.
Stuff @ http://www.neonbox.net

PK @ http://www.neonbox.net/key.asc and http://www.keyserver.net
Fingerprint: 8003 E6DA 8C67 BE2F 36A7  7391 F5FD 31A9 9C2E 026D