[IOML] Win 2000, XP, Office, Adobe and Corel stuff for 90% less from Devine's SoftShop

Kayla Dickinson exvbl at vfemail.net
Wed Jun 23 17:56:34 BST 2004

To profit from good advice requires more wisdom than to give it.
Man can acquire accomplishments or he can become an animal, whichever he wants. God makes the animals, man makes himself.
I have often seen an actor laugh off the stage, but I don't remember ever having seen one weep.
What is a hero without love for mankind.
I attempt an arduous task but there is no worth in that which is not a difficult achievement.
The greatest potential for control tends to exist at the point where action takes place.
Separation penetrates the disappearing person like a pigment and steeps him in gentle radiance.
The person born with a talent they are meant to use will find their greatest happiness in using it.
What people need and what they want may be very different.
Though lovers be lost love shall not And death shall have no dominion.
Everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.
My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.
A movie camera is like having someone you have a crush on watching you from afar  -- you pretend it's not there.
It is not much matter which we say, but mind, we must all say the same.