[IOML] seeking for your help.

Mark Weah Cooler. cr_mark at zwallet.com
Fri Apr 22 22:04:18 BST 2005

From:Mark Weah Cooler.
Country: Liberia, West Africa.

Attn:The CEO/Md,

First and foremost, I must solicit your strictest confidence in
this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will
be given genuine approval considering the facts we have not known
each other before; I wish to use this opportunity to introduce myself to
you.

I am (Mark Weah Cooler ) from Liberia, West Africa. I write
to inform you my desire to invest, and to buy a living house in
foreign country.I am the first son of Mr. Weah Cooler; my father was a
diamond/gold merchant in my country.My father had a bullet shot by the
rebels on his way traveling out of my country with two of my
younger sister's due to present crisis that occurred in our country
(Liberia).

My sister's died on the spot while UN peacemaker, keeping force rescued
my father, and he was taken to hospital for medical treatment, which he
later died. Before he died he revealed to me and my mother about the
boxes containing: some kilo of raw gold and $2.5 million,(two million
and five hundred thousand us dollars).Which he deposited with a security
company in Ghana for safekeeping. My father did not disclose any of the
content of the boxes to the security company. To avoid the officials
from raising eyebrows to the funds.

Presently my mother and myself are here in Ghana to notify the security
company for the claims, and we are staying in the refugee camp.
Therefore I want you to assist me on how best we can invest this money,
because my father told me that it is dangerous to invest this money in
Africa to avoid suspicions, and due to market instability coupled with
economic and political instability facing African count rise,that is why
we want to invest in Abroad.

For your mutual assistance, my mother and myself have agreed to offer
you 25% of the total amount of the money. We have all the vital
documents covering the deposit and the ownership,which I can send to you
through fax on request.I will want you to forward across to me your
direct Tel/Fax number for more information's about this transaction.

I am waiting for your urgent and positive feedback.

Best regards,
Mark Cooler.
(For the entire family)