[IOML] We just offer to you take your MONEY!

SVTrading company ross at skynet.be
Mon May 16 22:54:03 BST 2005

Whatever circumstances that attracted you to this opportunity, one thing is certain, there are many other people just like you. No matter what you do for a living - whether you are a teacher, a doctor, a lawyer, a secretary, housewife or construction worker - do you find yourself thinking, "there must be a better way, a less complicated way, a smoother road" - the opportunity to run your own Internet business can be the answer for you.

Our work is so simple that even if you are an Internet beginner, you can get money with uor company.

You'll find information concerning starting or expanding your own business, succeeding in your own business, types of businesses one can start, tax and legal matters related to home-based businesses, motivational articles, lists of home-based franchises and much more. If you've ever thought about having your own home-based business, this is the place for you!
It's easy e-mail to us and know more about the opportunity to get money for you and your family

What if you found an opportunity with the long-term potential of $10,000+ every month with the benefit of working for yourself, from home?
Entry level opportunity; no experience necessary: just a willingness to learn how you can earn money and spend more time with your kids while working from home online.
We are NOT a company based on friends and family, door-to-door sales or telemarketing. We're not looking for sales people at all. Think about this - If you found a way to add $1,000 to your income every month by working a few extra hours part time each week, would you do what it took to make it happen?

Our company is an exceptional company with exceptional people who deliver exceptional results. We have differentiated ourselves by responding in innovative ways to the needs of our global customers and clients. We have created a work environment that attracts talented, driven people who love to win and to serve others.
IMPORTANT: For more information about our company, please mail to us or go to link http://www.svtrading.us

Job requirements you must meet:
- computer with e-mail;
- United Kingdom resident;
- You must be adult (we do not hire people who don't reach the adult edge)
- 2-3 free hours during the week (mainly in the evening/non-business hours) for
communication

Contacts:
Albert Friedle,
Project manager,