[IOML] part-time job

holmes gadiel 75ebenezer at haniastuff.com
Fri Oct 7 11:19:00 BST 2005

Dear Sir or Madam,
A big developing company is looking for partners.
Vacation of an assistant of manager includes ruling of two accounts connected with the  financial activity of the company.
You can be a right candidate for this position if you are willing to make a career,to  improve your skills, to get a new experience and and suit our requirements.
We are an international company with a great potential, we use new technologies in our  b
  usiness and the company has recommended itself as a modern, quick and advanced company.
To be considered for this position you must have :
2-3 free hours a day
general skills of Paying Systems
an opportunity to check your e-mail several times a day and access to the Internate
your own account or to have an opportunity to open a new one for companys needs
You can earn with our company $2600-$4500 +%.

The special education is not requi
  red all skills needed for work you will learn during  your work in our company.You actions will be regulated by the manager.

If you want to know more about this opportunity , please, send your Resume to the e-mail: usfreevacancy at aol.com