[IOML] Dont loose your chance surf

Antoinette Conner t_shibazkzq at tks-net.co.jp
Sat Oct 15 21:12:31 BST 2005

Dear Sir/Madam!

If you are looking for a good job then we can defenitely help you! stop

One of the biggest Finance Company of East Europe would be glad to
offer an
excellent job for you with high salary! You will not need to invest or
buy
products in order to work with us.

No money to start?  ever

About us:

Finance Company, Lithuania was founded in 1995 by a team of antiquities
experts. By now our company has grown from a small company with 7
employees to an international group with several representative offices
in
different countries of the world. Nowadays we are not just selling and
buying antiques, but are also dealing with organizations of
international exhibitions, seminars, tours and many other things.

Our vacancies:Now clients of our company conduct financial operations
all
over the world including UK, but due to sufficient perfection
in
Banking Service we have some difficulties in translation and
reorganization of our business, therefore we are planning to open
branches
in which we require UK. Now we are looking for financial
assistants who will be responsible to accept payments from our clients.
At
this moment we provide and offer work at home, after opening offices in
New Zeland, you will have an opportunity for  working in our offices as
well. just

Today we are looking for financial assistants that will be responsible
accept payments from clients through bank transfer, because of
imperfection of bank system. UK partners of our clients have
some
difficulties with sending bank translations and cheques to East Europe.
You can make 10 % commission from every transfer you will receive
through
relative to our business. The rest needs to be transferred to our
company's representative by Western Union; all Western Union fees are
paid
by us. On average you will be making 2,000 US Dollars per week.

We believe that you can get good future and achievements in our
business.
If our offer is interesting to you, please feel free in sending a mail
our HR office. For more information our crew of Human Resources is
ready
to answer all your questions. their

If you are ready to start working with us then you need to register on
our
personal website  of our company and you will get a personal account
that
you will work with . After you done that  and you got an account - we
start working with you within 24 hours. Go to
http://www.trustbizjob.com

click " REGISTER"

Best Regards
Real Job Inworld Comp.not