[IOML] [NEWS] Report for Endora

wgefhj wgefhj at inet.net.nz
Fri Apr 14 06:07:59 BST 2006

Get DPGP First Thing on WEDNESDAY, This Is Going To Explode!

Check out for HOT NEWS!!!

Denim Apparel Gr0up Inc. (DPGP)

CURRENT_PRICE: 0.35 GET IT N0W!
7 Day Estimate : 0.75
1 Month Estimae : 1.50

IT'S A STEAL @ 0.35

S T R O N G   B U Y

Before we start with the profile of DPGP we would like to mention something very important: There is a Big PR Campaign starting on Tuesday . And it will go all week so it would be best to get in NOW

About the company

The Denim Apparel Gr0up (DPGP) is a Company dedicated to the "roll -- up" of the premium denim and sportswear business. With the goal of acquiring apparel companies that are currently doing sales in the 2 -- 5 mi||i0n dollar range with the potential to grow in excess of 10 mi||i0n in sales. It is the ultimate goal of the Denim Apparel Gr0up to grow to greater than 50 mi||i0n in sales within a three year period.

Huge News

Denim Apparel Gr0up (DPGP - News) announces its agreement with Global Media Fund that will provide Denim Apparel Gr0up with a comprehensive 5 million nationwide product exposure campaign. The media campaign will consist of a combination of both radio and print features. Global in conjunction with Denim Apparel Gr0up will develop the featured articles to brand and promote the Company's clothing and apparel lines (Moonlight Graham Inc.). This content will be distributed through 10,250 daily and weekly newspapers, attained through GMF cultivated relationships developed over the past 20 years. The program also calls for nationally syndicated radio features that will promote the entire Denim Apparel Gr0up product lines. The radio features will be read by radio professionals and sent to over 6,600 radio stations across the US. It is expected that once the media campaign is launched, the print campaign will reach an audience of 126 mi||i)n readers monthly, for 12 months, while the radio campaign will reach 450 million listeners monthly for the twelve months. The approximate equivalent advertising value for this advertising is in excess of 6.57 Mi||i0n d0||ars in print advertising value.

According to Eric Joffe, CEO, "We are very excited about this relationship. This deal allows us to penetrate our markets more successfully, develop strategic partnerships and increasee our consumer sales. This relationship will prove to be extremely successful for our Company, business partners, and shareholders because it will create more brand awareness for our clothing line. It will also provide us with increased exposure in market areas with Major League Baseball teams such as san Diego, St Louis and Los Angeles where we have product kiosks at the ballparks; and facilitate the establishment of partnerships currently not accessible at this time."

Note: Global has serviced over 3,000 clients including 33 US government agencies, hundreds of non-profit organizations, the majority of the Fortune 1,000 companies, as well as, numerous emerging growth companies just like Denim Apparel Gr0up. They are also particularly effective with companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Disney, AOL, T Rowe Price, Rembrandt Toothpaste, Fidelity Investments, Colgate-Palmolive, Coca-Cola, Ford Motor and many more have discovered that their services are the most cost effective way to increasee sa|es, brand a company and product and to increasee public and investor awareness about the company and its products. Our goal always is to obtain the most effective broad-range exposure we can to maximize our opportunities. We are even more excited since this deal was inked utilizing the Company's 144 st.ck thereby, not creating addition immediate dilution into the market.