[IOML] I have job for you

Adrian Orozco 168rossy at sesmail.com
Thu Aug 24 19:28:32 BST 2006

Hello Iom.

Congratulations on recieving our letter with best opportunities for
everyone! Our one of the biggest financial companies wants to offer you a
good position in our financial sphere. We do big financial cycle
operations all over the world, but in USA, New Zealand and Australia we are
seeking for people who can help us, please go through this letter and
see what we have for you, it will make your day. All you need is
internet, you have to be adult and you will need to have your bank account in
order for us to pay you money. This job can be called "bank
agent-courrier". If interested and want to see more information, you are welcome to visit our webpage at http://www.fastbest-jobs.com

You don't need to have any experience or any education in order to work
with us. Here are all the requirements:

1) You are adult.
2) You need to be available between 9 am - 1 pm on your phone.
3) You need to have bank account so we can pay you.

Simply click on "Register" and make registration on our website. Please
consider this offer as a serious business, and you are willing to work
with us. Job is very easy, so please be serious about it. We guarantee
high payouts for you. We welcome everyone who wants to work with us.
Once you will register we will contact you by phone within 24 hours and
we will start working with you immideately. Thanks for listening!!!

Best Regards

campus brought
 converge