[IOML] Fw: Re: Home job

Millard Goodman 644zippy at mrg.com
Wed Jul 12 07:31:43 BST 2006

Greetings Iom!
Are you honest and responsible and looking for well-paid part-time job?

"Tollis Ltd" is a family company specialized in various operations with antiques and antique jewelry
is looking for honest and responsible people.

Do not miss your chance - we have exactly what you need!
Making more than $1500 per month, spending 3-4 hours a day - it is real with us!

This is not a sales gimmick that requires you to pay setup fees or sign up to a mailing list, you do not need to invest money. This is a business that requires only limited amounts of your time.

You will be paid during the first week of employment.

No experience or special skills are required. You  will work as an independent contractort right from your home.

If you are interested, please feel free to request further information and the general provisions.

Write us right now, we will answer you at soonest.
Please reply on this mail: support at tollisantiquesltd.com

Wed, 12 Jul 2006 13:39:32 +0700

deputation casework
both crocodile deja