[IOML] {Reply} Nothing like it INFX

mszbp dumprda utwpuuscc at uninet.net.mx
Thu Jun 1 18:23:46 BST 2006

INFX**INFX**INFX**INFX**INFX**INFX**INFX**INFX**

Infinex Ventures Inc. (INFX)
Current Price: $0.52

The Rally has begun
Watch this one like a hawk, this report is sent because the potential is incredible
This is AS sure as it gets

H U G E  N E W S read below

COMPANY OVERVIEW

Aggressive and energetic, Infinex boasts a dynamic and diversified portfolio of operations across North America, with an eye on international expansion.

Grounded in natural resource exploration, Inifinex also offers investors access to exciting new developments in the high-tech sector and the booming international real estate market. Our market based experience, tenacious research techniques, and razor sharp analytical skills allow us to leverage opportunities in emerging markets and developing technologies.

Identifying these opportunities in the earliest stages allows us to accelerate business development and fully realize the company’s true potential. Maximizing overall profitability and in turn enhancing shareholder value.

Current Press Release

Infinex Announces Extension to Its Agreement in Chile
LAS VEGAS, NV, May 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Infinex Ventures Inc. (INFX:OB - News; "the Company") and its Board of Directors are pleased to announce that the Company has received an extension (90 days) to its Agreement for the due diligence period, in an effort to fully verify the offered title and all additional documentation, including but not limited to, Trial C-1912- 2001 at the 14th Civil Court of Santiago and Criminal Trial 1160-2002 at the 19th Court of Crime of Santiago of Chile, Ministry of Mines of Chile over its sole and exclusive right to acquire a 50% interest in the Tesoro 1-12 Mining Claims.

Infinex Announces Joint Venture and Option Agreement Extension
LAS VEGAS, May 5 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Infinex Ventures Inc. (INFX:OB - "the Company") and its Board of Directors are please to announce that the Company has been granted an extension of 120 days to fulfill its contractual obligations under the Joint Venture and Option Agreement dated June 14, 2004 on the Texada Island "Yew Gr0up" Mining Claims:

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.  Rain, rain go away; come again some other day. As uneasy as a cat near water.   You reap what you sow. When we love - we grow.  Timber! Tools of the trade.  There's no time like the present.   The silly season.   Slow as a snail.   Stuck in a rut.  Were you born in a barn? Through the grapevine.   Walking on thin ice. Your all washed up. Useless as tits on bull.   Rain, rain go away; come again some other day. A thing of beauty is a joy forever.   Speak softly and carry a big stick.   Were you born in a barn? The shoes on the other foot now.   Where man is not nature is barren. Say it with flowers.   To rule the mountains is to rule the river.   Rough as a cob. Sick as a dog.   Raking it in.  Worked night and day. A rolling stone gathers no moss. What on earth? Spring forward fall back. Worked night and day. You feel like a fish out of water. Sweating blood.