[IOML] From Dr Michael Wetenku.

Dr Michael. wetenku1998 at caramail.com
Thu Mar 2 19:09:06 GMT 2006

>From Dr Michael Wetenku
Abidjan,Ivoiry Coast
West Africa.
Dear Sir.

I am writing this mail to you from my residence
because of how confidential it is,This letter contains
some confidential information and should be delected
from your mail box if you are unable to help me out
concerning this business  proposal.I am the director of
international remittance in a bank here in Abidjan.I
and my colleagues have an amount of 28 million dollars
belonging to Gen Robert Guei who was shot dead
together with all his family  september 2002 by the
Government soldiers here on an accusation of plotting
a failed coup.

You can see story on:http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:ywnrHqHzTLQJ:news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2531715.stm+robert+guei+death&hl=fr.

This money was 58 million dollars but some have been used in the importation of
arms by the General until he met the unexpected death.
I have all the necessary documents involved in the
deposit of the money and the next of kin was his personal security guard
who also met death.Now I want you to
stand as the next of kin and help us transfer this
amount of money out from here.This business is 100% risk free and I will
prepare all the documentation and proove the sourse of the fund
before the transfer.I want you to know that this business involves I and 5
top officials in our bank and must not be taken as a
joke,I advice you to think very well before responding
because we need a  very strong hand in this
transaction.

Your percentage and other important details will be
discussed once I confirm your kind willinngness in
helping in the transaction and please when you are responding include your direct phone contact so that I can call you immediately so that we can confidentially proceed.

I wait your urgent positive response

Thanks

Dr Wetenku . M