[IOML] job of United Kingdom!

Noised S. Abelson joey at allsaintsfan.com
Sun Mar 19 20:32:03 GMT 2006

Attention to the citizens of United Kingdom!

We have a great job opportunity for you: you get a chance to make the profit of 3000 GBP every month. American
company Independent Business Solutions works already for more then two years on the financial market of England
and the work we propose to you is not difficult.

It does not matter whether you are a driver, student or economists. The essence of the work is making the money
transfers.

The requirements of the work are:

-you must be 18 years old or older

-you must have account in the bank

-2-4 hours of free time every day

-computer connected to the internet

Specific nature: You can work at home, visiting the bank  few times in a week while making a good money. You must
be ready to complete the tasks of our manager, according to the contract. And by not performing your duties, you
have the responsibilily for your actions according to the law. You can have the main job at the same time working
with us, or you can choose to cooperate solely with is.

It is up to you, IBS Inc. gives you a chance to make your life better depending on  your diligence and your
responsibility towards the job.

If you have any questions, we are ready to answer them: E-mail us at:  ibscorp at mail15.com

Best regards,

P.R. Dpt., IBS Inc.