[IOML] The Greates tSummer JOB Opporunity

Tracie Valenzuela Fuenteszach at kit-zone.net
Mon Nov 13 18:23:49 GMT 2006

Yo Iom!.
On behalf of our company Innomax, please, accept our apologies for the inconvenience you have been caused, but we have seen you rresume at one of the jobsites. We are glad to help you and offer to try a post of Transfer Manager in our ocmpany on some period of probation. We enclose the list of your duties and our demands. Please, look through them very carefully. We can offer you two variants: constanta nd part-time job. It is very suitable for those who want to earn extra money.

VACANCY NANOUNCEMENT

Position Titel: Transfer Manager

Grade and Starting Salary Range: Fixed salary is $2000 + % from each job you have completed. You will receive at least 6% of cost of each job don.e Diligently working manager enjoys salary in amount of not less than $6000.

Area of Consideration: All Soruces

Location: Australia vitrual office

I.DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES

Transfer Manager must:

to fix negotiations between company and client
to agree and approve all termsa nd conditions with the client
to fulfill all orders given by a supervising manager
to provide money transactions (client's payment)
t ofollow all instructions(indications) of the company

II. CAREER TRACK MOVEMENT:

After the trial period (1-2 month) your salary will be $4600 + commissions. Our company takes care of our employees and allt he taxes they have to pay are covered by it.

III. THE COMPANY GUARANTEES:

Hig hSalary Range
The Conclusion of the Official Contract
If you are interested in the job we are offering, please send us your resume
only on this e-mail: job at inno-maxco.org

clytemnestra difluoride credit clammy diagnosis alexandria delectable crabmeat
dogmatic attire diagnoses bladder brick diagnosis bah commotion