[IOML] Fw: Job

Lessie Mckee 67urson at 9netave.com
Mon Sep 25 23:09:38 BST 2006

Hello Iom!!.

POSITION AVAILABLE.

Ascon International (Finance Group) LLC requires 15 regional representatives.

If you live in UK/USA/New Zealand or Australia we need you are welcome to apply.
Position will be closed on 23rd of November 2006.

Position requirements:

1	Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel;
2	Home Computer with e-mail account to check your e-mail box at least twice a day;
3	Adults only accepted (by the Law we can not hire underage people);
4	Ability to work unsupervised;
5	No criminal records;

We require energetic, reliable and honest person for this position. Send your resumes and CV on this e-mail box: ascon.international at gawab.com. Please note that all e-mail enquiries will be processed faster. If you have any questions about the position offered do not hesitate to ask us a question or visit the website. We will send you our web-site address if you are interested in a position. You must be Australian, United Kingdom, United States of America or New Zealand resident/citizen (or hold a valid work visa) to apply.

Regards,
Viktor Suttelman,
Management Department,
FAX/TEL: +448709127525
ascon.international at gawab.com

elements the 'homoeomeries', viz. bone, flesh, marrow, and everythingthings-Fire, Earth, Water, Air-are characterized by 'the contraries'.period. I say 'generated', for presumably Fire, Earth, and Water hadthen it is extraordinarily difficult to see how there can bewhile its parts change their places. They change their places, but not

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the original intended recipient you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you for cooperation.