[IoMLUG] Regular Monthly Meets - 3rd Saturday of the Month

Dan Wood mr.dan.wood at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 15:14:08 UTC 2012

Hello All,

I'm writing with good news!

Thanks to the efforts of one of our members, we've finally found a
venue in which to hold regular monthly meetings, that isn't in a pub
or an eating place.
(We can of course still do the pub and food things - don't panic!)

I know that many of you haven't been able to get to previous meetings
because of issues with dates or choice of venue, and also because some
of them have been publicised at the last minute.
To alleviate this, we're going to try meeting up at 2pm, on the third
Saturday of each month. That means the dates of our next few meetings
will be:

Saturday 20th October
Saturday 17th November
Saturday 15th December
Saturday 19th January
Saturday 16th February
etc.

Please put these dates in your diaries now. It'd be great to see you!

Also, remember that IoMLUG has no formal membership or constitution,
and so the content and format of these meeting is really up to you!
For the 20th October, I've got as far as bringing tea, coffee, and
biscuits...

Over to you.

Cheers,
Dan.