[IoMLUG] Software Freedom Day 2013 - Saturday 21st September

Dan Wood mr.dan.wood at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 16:14:35 UTC 2013

Hello folks,

I've just added IoMLUG to the Software Freedom Day map and wiki for 2013.
(Hopefully this year's event will be bigger than last years, which boiled
down to me just talking to a few school children about Linux...)

What we still really need is a nice central venue for these sorts of
things. Help!

Anyway, pop the date in your diaries for now, and send me some ideas. I'm
pretty useless at organising events in real life...

Cheers,
Dan.

P.S. I've also just created a G+ community for IoMLUG, so please feel free
to join it!