[IoMLUG] Beer? - Ubuntu 13.04 Release

Dan Wood mr.dan.wood at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 16:21:36 UTC 2013

Hello all,

Ubuntu 13.04 is due for release on Thursday 25th April. We seem to have
settled into a pattern of real-life meetings around the last few Ubuntu
releases, so I wondered if anyone wanted to carry this on? Topics of
discussion aren't restricted to Ubuntu, so don't let that put you off if
you're not an Ubuntu-ist yourself.

The last three meetings have been at pubs in the south (The Albert, and The
Bay) which I know works for a few of us. However, I do remember Iain Bell
wanting us to pay a visit somewhere in the north of the island at some
point, so I'm open to suggestions.

That's the main purpose of this email going out so far in advance of the
25th April really. Please suggest venues, and dates/times around 25th and
we'll see if a common pattern emerges!

Regards,
Dan.