[IoMLUG] October Unicorn Release Get-together

Yrjö Selänne yselnne at yahoo.ie
Thu Oct 23 11:15:43 UTC 2014

I made enquiries in the south of the island as suggested.

Last Saturday I actually had a chat with "Shane" at the Port Erin Chip Shop.

who was more than willing to let things go ahead between 2.30pm and 4.30pm.
on Friday the 24th October 2014.
THe only problem is that when I called Dan , I realised that many people would be at work on a Friday afternoon.

I called again, and Shane said it's his only 'time-off' on Saturday afternoon, So I guess that
I have tried but too many people don't have the right time to meet up.

I suggest doing something on this mailing list today to either meet up at a pub or get something going ... so that we can give Stu a memo on manxradio for tomorrow, between 12nn&2pm.

My underlying thought is that I would like to step into the leader-ship role and have more input into monthly meetings, at the members place-of-choice.

Anyway thanks for the lols.

the fat guy from North Quay.(Oct'13)