[IoMLUG] A nice little tool for BBC Iplayer

Paul Hatton phatton at manx.net
Sun Oct 18 13:13:36 UTC 2015

Cheers Dan, have been using it for a while.  Great to be able to
download for catch ups rather than stream :-)

Only one small issue.  If you then try and create and burn a DVD from
it, because the BBC is encrypted, it looses the sound.  Other than that
it's great

BTW, if anyone is using Arch, then to get it, it's in the main repo, but
as get_iplayer (note the underscore not hyphen)