[IoMLUG] Fancy an amateur radio licence?

Dan Wood mr.dan.wood at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 08:49:43 UTC 2016

Hi Dylan.

They radio club will run another at some point, but it might not be
until this sort of time next year.

I'm still (or should, be - I need to check!) a registered instructor
for all three levels of licence so I could help you with the required
practical assessments and sign-off the paperwork that is needed as
part of the Foundation Licence. Once the practicals are done, there's
just an exam to sit.

My old place of work is still registered as an exam centre for radio
exams, so assuming I can negotiate a room and invigilator with someone
there we can probably arrange an exam for you too.

In the meantime, if you want to get hold of "Foundation Licence Now!",
ISBN: 978 18723 0980 4, you can get on with studying!

Cheers,
Dan.