[IoMLUG] Reminder: Next IoMLUG meeting - Saturday 1st July

Dan Wood mr.dan.wood at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 20:27:42 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

Just a quick reminder that there's a LUG meeting on Saturday 1st July,
at 19:00 at STEAM Lab.

STEAM Lab (aka Douglas Makerspace) is above the Java Express coffee
place on the corner of Prospect Hill and Athol Street. The entrance
door is down the hill from the coffee shop, on the Prospect Hill side.
The door leads to some steps, and we're three flights up.

I didn't see any replies stating that anyone wanted to give any demos
or stuff, so I'll just make sure there's some tea/coffee/biscuits
instead. I've probably got a few spare stickers I'll bring too, just
as an added incentive!

See you soon,
Dan.

P.S. Had a couple of emails from people saying they couldn't make 1st
July, but as I'm hoping this is the start of something bi-monthly,
we'll crack on. Those people can come along next time!