[IoMLUG] Is this list still alive?

Graham Allott graham.allott at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 18:01:40 UTC 2024

Finally got Postfix / Dovecot up and running with TLS, after starting from
scratch a few times :-)
I'd changed the domain name in all the mail configs, updated /etc/hosts,
but I hadn't updated the "dns_domain_name_lo" in the net config file and I
think that caused TLS issues - at one point virtual domains were working
fine but the canonical domain wasn't....

No spam yet but I've old spamassassin configs from when I was running
Qmail, will set that up soon, also I've Geo-IP blocking set generally,
which helps.....