[IoMLUG] Is this list still alive?

Daniel Ankers md1clv at md1clv.com
Tue Jan 23 09:16:13 UTC 2024

I'm still lurking - and thinking about it, I've been signed up to the
IOMLUG mailing list for over 20 years now!  I do loads with Linux both at
home and at work.

Oli: Domicilium and Manx Telecom both definitely do IPv6 on broadband
connections (disclaimer - I work for Domicilium.)  I don't know if Wimanx
do, but if there's a setting to enable it on the WAN port of your router
then it's worth giving it a go.

Cheers,
Dan