[Klug-general] Introduction

Karl Lattimer karl at nncc.info
Thu Dec 2 08:45:23 GMT 2004

Karoshi? Which part have you coded, I see lots of different web apps
joined up and some pretty standard GUI stuff too.

Interesting project, how many schools have you got using it full time?

I think you may have problems with a lot of schools, they get windows
pushed down their throats and so they do the same to the kids. Its part
of gaining their monopoly, making sure kids aren't aware of the
competition. Sort of like coke and pepsi.

Looks like an idea though, keep working on it and maybe take a look at
openXchange, hard to implement but has some pretty cool features.

Karl,