[Klug-general] Heres An Idea

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Fri Nov 4 20:38:34 GMT 2005

Hi all.

Been working too hard but I've not forgotten KLUG. Hope to have regular
meets starting in the New Year.

I don't know if any of you have dropped by my web site recently but I've
been playing with mini-ITX kit and I just love it. So dinky.

Have a look at http://www.mini-itx.com, this site has given me some
ideas to combine my artistic interests with IT to do custom PC case
design, so do any of you posess artistic talents or fabrication setups
and feel like getting a bit mad?

Kev,

--
Kevin Groves                               VAT No: 776 2747 86
http://www.ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk   Tel/Fax: 01304 210153