[Klug-general] First Virtual Kent LUG Meeting

Colin_The_Technician binarysignal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 00:00:08 BST 2006

The premiere alpha release of the mid month virtual Kent Linux User
Group meetings is now online.
http://www.syndicateone.net/vklugcast/vklug000-160706.ogg (38.4mb)

Please remember this is our first attempt at a recorded meeting and
will probably not have the same entertainment value as an episode of
'This Week in Tech' or 'Diggnation', but it was great fun to make and
hopefully will be the start of big things for the LUG.

The audio quality is pretty good and when I have mastered Audacity a
bit more I will improve the intro with better fades.  The meeting goes
on for 55mins and we chat about how we got into Linux, Open Source
things, first impressions of Windows Vista, creating screencasts and
how-to's, preferred web browsers and information about the next
meeting in Dover.

We hope you enjoy listening and look forward to you all joining in
(technology willing) for the next virtual meeting.

Colin