[Klug-general] I have Democracy now

dan attwod danattwood at googlemail.com
Mon May 1 12:36:43 BST 2006

ahhhh bless

To add more to the Democracy thread. I left Dover with a working copy and a
buggered Synaptic so I had to remove Democracy and I haven't been able to
get it working working at all on my Kubuntu box.

I did however find KatchTV which is a similar thing but without all the
bling. It's also a python script so it's pretty easy to use. It's not
working very well for me, but thats probably becuase Gstreamer hates my box
at the moment.

Been playing with X over SSH after the Dover conversations, very cool

Dan