[Klug-general] What Broadband Package Do You Use?

Karl Latimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Wed May 9 14:58:22 BST 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 14:51 +0100, Dan Attwood wrote:
> thats makes no sense. according to their web page £25 a month equals
> size L; which is 4mb.
> the 10 mb connection is  £37.00 and like the article says will be
> upgrade to 20mb.

Obfuscated pricing structure? I dunno, I'm on 10M now and I'll get 20
next month, but with a throttle cap.

> I've been losing patience with virgin after the whole Sky one issue -
> they didn't even apologize.

Did you not call the hilarious customer service line? I got an apology
about it from there and also a good comedy skit about rupert murdoch.
Which went something like this,

"Rupert wanted to play with the big boys but the big boys just wanted to
play with ruperts ball. Rupert got upset picked up his ball and went
home to cry to mummy"

K,