[Klug-general] OT - Museum and Movie

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 10:57:28 UTC 2008

Hi all,
This is an OT email about things to do over Christmas, as if you are
like me, things get boring after a few days off.

Anyway I am planning on going to London on Saturday 27th December to
see the Cold War Modern exhibit at the V and A
(http://www.vam.ac.uk/microsites/cold-war-modern/) and then going to
see two great movies at the nice and cheap Prince Charles Cinema
(http://www.princecharlescinema.com/) in Leicester Square.  They are
showing 'Max Payne' at 18.40 and then 'Zack and Miri Make a Porno' at
21.00 and tickets are only £1.50 (I think).

If anyone is interested in meeting up/joining me for a KLUGish social
event, let me know.

Colin
PS. Barhumbug!