[Klug-general] Organiser [was Re: Geeka Masala Tours To Maidstone]

George Prowse george.prowse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 22:53:46 UTC 2008

Sharon wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 November 2008 20:28, George Prowse wrote:
>> rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk wrote:
>>> Don't worry George I'll remind you and fix a meeting point in
>>> Cranbrook- My little personal Organiser will remind me!!
>>>   Regards Rich
>> Every bloody organiser I have used on the computer is useless. I
>> installed the calender function for thunderbird (the lightning
>> integrated calender extention that gives it sunbird (i think)
>> functionality.
>>
>> I want one that pops up with an annoying message so i have to take note
>> of an important meeting
>>
> Have you tried korganizer under kde, it will do what you want very easily.
>
> Sharon.

No, but if i feel like losing all credibility and shooting myself then
i'll be sure to install KDE :p

jk

Actually i'm finding myself spending a lot of time on OSX and Windows at
the moment - simply for the reason that I have very little to do so I
cracked open Counter Strike: Soure and Starcraft and have been engrossed
in them for a while :s

I only seem to use linux when I have something serious to do, I an trust
Linux to do what I want, unlike windows and OSX is on the lappy.