[Klug-general] Next Saturday Meet?

Sharon sharonm63 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Sep 7 19:43:12 UTC 2008

On Friday 05 September 2008 17:52, Andy Smith wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 05:44:01PM +0100, Karl Buckland wrote:
> > 2008/9/5 Andy Smith <andy at lug.org.uk>
> >
> > > Thanks for your support of this free service.
> > >
> > > Andy
> >
> > I don't mean to be rude
>
> Yes you do, and from you it is expected.

I think that you've got the two Karls mixed up. Karl Buckland is a very
different person from Karl Lattimer, who is a geordie. Karl B is in Kent
whilst Karl L is in Finland, and Karl L has taken no part in this discussion
that I've seen.

> Several volunteers including myself have put a lot of time into
> getting the mailing lists and people's hosting back up, and most
> people have been grateful, which is appreciated.
>
> If you want someone to bitch at, provide the service yourself or
> pay someone to do so.

I feel that you ought to apologise online to Karl B as you have maligned him
unjustly.

> End of thread from me.

No, it wont be the end of the thread until you're apologised and retracted the
comments you made about Karl B.

Sharon.
[aka boudiccas]