[Klug-general] Website tweaks

dan danattwood at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 26 11:05:24 UTC 2009

It's been a productive KLUG meeting

Following the discussions earlier in the week I have now fixed the
planet klug rss feed.  You can add yourself to it by signing up to the
site, clicking my account, goto to the planet feeds tab and adding your
rss feed url and a title.

I have also added a way for registered users to create articles. I you
log into the site you'll now see an 'create article' link. Click on it
and you'll be able to add your article. When you save it the article
will go into a moderation queue - at present the queue isn't firing it's
email out properly (i need to set up the trigger). If you add an article
it might be worth sending me an email so that I can approve it.

Articles will then be available from the Members article section on the
site andalso be added to the klug feed.

Dan