[Klug-general] FOSDEM - anyone need a lift?

James Blake jimmyblake at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 16:11:47 UTC 2011

I've decided to go to FOSDEM this year and will be driving from Ashford to get the 20:15 sailing from Dover on Friday 4 Feb returning on the 23:35 sailing on Sunday 6 Feb.

I am offer a lift free-of-charge to anyone who wants to get into Central Brussels (I am staying at the Novotel Brussels Centre), the only thing is anyone coming to pay the surcharge (if any) to the ferry fare for one additional passenger.

To get the best deals I need to book with a month's advance notice, so please let me know by 9 PM tonight if you'd like to come.

Regards

James