[Klug-general] Scrivener for Linux gets official beta release

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 12:49:53 UTC 2011

An app for helping writing novels etc... I remember some KLUG people were
interested in this area so I figured I'd pass this on.

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2011/03/scrivener-for-linux-gets-official-beta-release/

It is Free as a beta application for now but will be a paid for application.
The comments on that article (at this moment in time) Don't talk about any
good OSS alternative to this paid for app. So if people here do use one then
might be worth passing that on to the blog comments.