[Klug-general] Games

nicolas diogo nicolasdiogo at gmx.com
Wed May 2 22:33:57 UTC 2012

my family come by a few months back and i gave them a LinuxMint on an old Thinkpad laptop (T61).

 and they went home without knowing they were using Linux.

 it was a matter of teaching them were to find the programs and pre-installing the apps for the tasks they need.

 i suppose, it worked so well because they used Firefox, and skype; and a bit of LibreOffice and some picture app.

 Good Luck!

 Nicolas