[Klug-general] Android Development

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Fri Sep 14 13:35:12 UTC 2012

I'm guessing that the latest Eclipse (4.2 I think) would definitely be
out then?  Bit of a pain.  I'm messing about with some hardware stuff at
the moment which I was thinking of linking to an android app and whilst
I've not programmed in Java since retiring four years ago I thought it
might be relatively easy to get back into it via eclipse which was the
standard platform for work so although a little painful, is at least
familiar.