[Klug-general] kentlug.org

Daniel Ellis mail at danellis.co.uk
Tue Feb 2 09:20:53 UTC 2021

I'm also still subscribed, it's nice to see people are still here, and
plenty of people I recognise from the meetings at Maidstone and Ashford.
 I had to go back to using Windows mostly on the desktop as my family
needed MS Office for school (I finally gave in).   Still have Debian on my
home server and run Linux on all the Raspberry pi's; running Octoprint for
my 3d printer and various fun electric projects.   So although Linux is no
longer a primary OS for me, KentLug really introduced me to a great hobby
of tinkering.   I just got 3 Pi Picos, what a fantastically cheap
microcontroller they are, these are going to go in everything :-)