[Klug-general] kentlug.org

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Sat Jan 30 15:45:21 UTC 2021

Oh - I think that might be me still - I only raised a ticket this
morning because in fact 123-reg renewed it and charged me so I
complained and they are going to refund me.   I thought I had it set to
not renew automatically but apparently they changed the settings so that
the default was to renew - so they renewed it for 6 years - the period
we paid for last time and charged me £115. I've just seen that they have
processed the refund which means we'd have to pay an admin fee of £75 to
get it back.  However you may find that you can get it if you wait a
short period.

I'm still a linux user - that and some Android.  In fact it's about time
I upgraded my ancient machinery which linux has served so well, and I
intend to continue using it.  I thought that the group had faded away.

Mike