[Lancaster] domain

Martyn Welch martyn at 22balmoralroad.net
Tue Aug 26 18:40:01 2003

I hadn't looked properly at www.lug.org.uk and hadn't realised that they
provided webspace (with php and mysql support!) as well.

I suppose it will be worth having a chat at the meeting tomorrow to see if
we can come up with any other low cost meetings, however beating this for
support, bandwidth and cost is going to be hard.

I wonder if we could get the www.lancasterlug.org.uk pointing to
lancaster.lug.org.uk? alternatively I suppose a small redirection page
could be hosted somewhere if it was deemed worth keeping ahold of the
domain name.

Martyn