[Lancaster] Computer Swapshop

max max at tofubandits.org.uk
Thu Jan 23 09:46:02 2003

Hello All,

I've just finished setting up the Computer Swapshop. Feedback,
comments etc appreciated.

http://seedsforchange.org.uk/compswap/

The Lancaster Computer Swapshop is there for posting offers and
requests for computer hardware - it's up to you whether you want to
give something away, swap it, or ask for a modest amount to cover
costs.

If you've got any spare kit lying around, then put it on the computer
swapshop!

If you're needing some bits, or a whole computer, ask on the computer
swapshop!

I want to get a few offers and requests on there before i tell the
rest of Lancaster about it, so please post stuff!

http://seedsforchange.org.uk/compswap/

Thanks,

Max