Fwd: Re: [Lancaster] Free conference places, LinuxUser & Developer, Birmingham, 24-26 June

Andy Baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Tue Jun 17 20:43:00 2003

Just to let everyone know I've sent the following message to Alasdair Kergon
regarding the offer of free tickets to Birmingham. I tried ringing max first
but he was out. If anyone thinks I shouldn't have done this, please say so.
And if there's anyone else would like to go on the tuesday, company would be
welcome.

andy.